© Rachel Ricks 2008-2009

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tutu cute...

Photobucket
I made this super cute tutu last night and could hardly wait until this morning to have a photo shoot with my 2 year old little cutie!
Here are some of my favorites so far. I took around 200 shots and was pleasantly surprised that many of them turned out great! Which is not common with a 2 year old. I had time to play around with a few of the photos in my photo editing program. Such fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think. Remember I'm a newbie but constructive criticism and suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

She is so cute!

Angie Moses said...

cute stuff Rachel...love the tutu. You did a great job on it...and she is certainly a great lil model for you!

Stacey said...

Adorable!

What Do I Do With My Photos~Scrapbook, Of Course! My first love is scrapbooking. Take a peek...

Scrappy Side

A Little About Me & Photography

I have always enjoyed photography. As a young girl I remember driving my parents crazy always using the camera and begging them to pay extra for one hour processing. Thank goodness for digital. I love the instant gratification being able to see the photo instantly on the back of the camera. One day I made a cute little tutu and had my daughter model it for pictures. They were some of the best I had ever taken. As I looked over those photos I thought, "I want to learn more." Since then I have taken courses and joined photography groups for knowledge and support as I learn more about photography. Thank you to all of my friends and family who have patiently allowed me to practice on them. Thanks to my sister, Amy, who joins me in this learning journey. A big thank you to my sweet husband who supports and encourages me in all I do. There is so much satisfaction when I capture that perfect shot. I want to capture the everyday moments in a beautiful and creative way. I want to document the ordinary. Like the saying goes..."Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." I hope to record the little things with my photography. Little moments captured forever. It's like time in a bottle.

My Copyright Notice

Please be aware I have worked very hard to create everything displayed on this site. Please do not use, copy, or print these photos without permission. Copyright © 2008, 2009 Rachel Ricks. Thanks!

Just Curious...